We continue to evaluate all aspects of operations to mitigate any risk to our staff and youth. Further protocols have been put into place since our last Covid19 communication and we are fortunate to report that as of this writing we have zero confirmed cases for both staff and residents. The health and safety of kids and staff is our number one priority always and especially so during this challenging time.
- We are screening all staff prior to entering our treatment facility, this is across three shifts utilizing a questionnaire and checking temperatures.
- We have applied and have been approved, thru SC Department of Health and Environmental Control and SC DSS, to provide childcare for staff needing this resource.
- We are quarantining all new admissions.
- We are screening current residents daily.
- We have identified and reserved single bed and multi-bed rooms on every unit to serve as quarantine rooms. We have staged a larger quarantine space on our ground floor in case we have an influx of Covid19.
- Our infection control team reviews tentative admissions for risk factors.
- Cross functional leadership meets daily to discuss operations.
Our dedication to be a provider of medically necessary services is unwavering and we will continue to follow our mission and vision….New Hope our name our promise.