Integrated Approach to Holistic Care
At New Hope, we provide an integrated approach to working with our youth and families as standard part of our treatment. The process begins with the referral review. Youth referred to New Hope, receive a comprehensive review by our multi-disciplinary team to include: clinical, educational, medical and programmatic. This review provides our team with information needed to ensure youth placed with us receive the care and treatment they deserve and need.
Once a youth admits to New Hope the integrated plan of care takes shape. Standard integrated approaches that all youth receive include:
- Annual physicals done upon admission and more frequently if indicated.
- Bi-annual dental, vision, speech and hearing screens.
- Onsite medical clinic staffed by Nurse Practitioner 7 days a week and on call 24/7.
- Registered Dietitian on staff who creates menus, monitors labs and develops care plans based on lab values and weight changes.
- Mobile X-Ray available to conduct onsite imaging with timely results for x-rays and ultrasounds.
- Multi-disciplinary weight team meets monthly to identify large swings in weight gain/loss and recommend steps to properly address.
- Vaccines remain current and youth are given annual Influenza Vaccination.
- Partnership with multi-disciplinary specialists (GI, OBGYN, Cardiology, Pulmonary, etc.).
These standards of care allow us to bridge potential gaps that sometimes are present in treatment settings between medical and behavioral health. We are proud of our ability to work with you based on their strengths, but also address areas of need in a holistic and integrated manner, providing those we serve with a renewed sense of hope…New Hope.