Make a referral.
We know this is a stressful time, so our goal is to keep things simple: no admission applications or in-person interviews are required.
Take a minute and fill out the info below, and a friendly team member will be in touch to help. A current diagnosis and recommendation for placement from a mental health practitioner is also necessary.
In order to make the best possible decisions for your child, the more info we have up front, the better. However, these documents are not required to start this process.
All you have to do is reach out.
- Comprehensive Clinical Assessments or Diagnostic Assessment
- Hospital Records
- Current Treatment Notes and Treatment Plans
- Individualized Educational Plan (IEP)
- Psychological Evaluations
- Court or Juvenile Justice Records
- Medical Records