New Hope Happenings
May 9th, 2022
Dear Parent/Legal Guardian/ Treatment Ally,
Here’s what is happening at New Hope!
Unfortunately, we are seeing a COVID-19 surge across the country and are now experiencing it at New Hope. We have six positive cases with residents and a handful of staff.
In light of this uptick, we are instituting the following interventions…
- Reinforcing that all staff and residents wear masks.
- Practice social distancing and proper hand hygiene.
- We have two units that are on full quarantine protocol.
- For now, we are ceasing use of the cafeteria.
- We will be trying to minimize unnecessary movement through the building.
- We are emphasizing employees to not come into work if they are feeling sick.
- Quarantine units are to stop all visitations and window visits.
We will be monitoring our numbers every day and will make the necessary adjustments to keep our residents and our staff safe. We will return to normal operations as soon as it is safe to do so!
Thank you for your ongoing support and flexibility as we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic while providing excellent behavioral healthcare!
Matt Simon, LMFT