New Hope Human Resources Department to Undergo Rebrand
Rock Hill, S.C., November 13, 2023 – New Hope Treatment Centers is embarking on a rebranding of its Human Resources department.
Human Resources will now be called the Employee Experience & Talent Department. The restructuring is a culmination of a change in and emphasis on improved culture, which has been taking shape over the last couple of years and particularly in 2023. Housed under the roof of the new department will be Tabitha Bramblett (Interim Director, Human Resources), Brandi Malone (Recruiter) and Elizabeth Lemmons (Training & Compliance Supervisor).
“At New Hope, we don’t make widgets or build things, we are in the people business,” said COO Matt Simon, MA, LMFT, NADD-CC. “Our product is change that comes from the therapeutic relationships our staff make with the youth we serve. Therefore, our people are truly our most valuable assets. That’s why we are re-aligning our HR department to better match up with that fundamental truth. Our brand-new Employee Experience & Talent Department has one simple motto – People First, Period. By centering our employee experience above all else, we know that this will have a downstream positive impact on our kid’s treatment experience at New Hope. I can’t wait to see all the incredible things this team will do in 2024.”
The goal of the rebrand is to better align with the overall culture and values of New Hope as a whole. New Hope has undergone significant changes in the last couple of years and it was important to re-brand the HR department to represent the changes and communicate a fresh start. The hope is to create unity and purpose between Operations and Human Resources. The department title is intended to represent the commitment to employee development, well-being, and a positive workplace culture.
“People First, period,” said Bramblett. “Our mission is to create a workplace where every individual feels valued, supported, and inspired. By upholding these principles, we aim to empower our employees to achieve their full potential and, in doing so, drive the success of New Hope Carolinas, Inc. We believe in the people and the future of New Hope. People are the future of New Hope. The Employee Experience & Talent Department’s passion is to support our people so they may provide a supportive and therapeutic environment for the residents. We are here for you, so you can be there for them.”
The Employee Experience & Talent Department will have five key commitments to follow and live by.
We are committed to:
- Empowering Leadership: We develop and support our leaders to lead with empathy, inspire others, and foster a culture of high performance.
- Nurturing Growth: We are passionate about the growth and development of our people. We provide opportunities for continuous learning, personal and professional development, and career advancement.
- Supporting Well-being: We prioritize the physical, mental, and emotional well-being of our employees. We offer programs and resources that enhance their health and happiness.
- Enhancing Engagement: We engage with our people to listen, learn, and adapt. We encourage open dialogue, feedback, and collaboration to foster a sense of belonging.
- Fostering Equity & Inclusivity: We embrace diversity and create an inclusive culture that values and respects the unique perspectives, backgrounds, and talents of our employees.